The college library plays a key role in augmenting the teaching learning process. It is equipped with internet facility which is used by the faculty and students to be benefitted by the NLIST available online.
Besides the e-resources, our library regularly purchases books and subscribes to journals and newspapers for the enrichment of its academic resources. It has a sufficiently spacious reading room where the students and faculties sit and read with concentration leading naturally to the augmentation of the teaching learning process.
The library maintains an archive of previous years question papers of various examinations which strengthens, in a way the teaching.-learning process as those question papers help the students in adopting exam-oriented study strategy to score high marks in their respective exams.
Our library is the place where all the curriculum booklets of all the subjects issued by the affiliating university are kept. This helps the faculties as well as the students in keeping themselves easily updated about the curricular contents of different subjects.
Working hours –
On working days - 8 am to 2 pm
On holidays – Remain close
Before examination days – 8 am to 2 pm
During examination days – 9 am to 6 pm
During vacation – 8 am to 2 pm
General Rules –
- Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards.
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Silence to be maintained.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Each user would be provided with library cards for issue of books.
- Each student would be issued one books at a time for a period of 15 Days.
- Book should be returned on or before the due date, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.