Information Related To Admission
• Admission shall be started just after declaration of results of qualifying examination.
• Admission process is online started from 2017-18.
• Local applicants are required to submit their application form in person.
• Applicant shall not be given any intimation regarding their admission individually. Names of the selected
applicants shall be notified on the notice board.
• If selected applicant fails to seek admission, priority will be given to those whose names figure in the waiting list.
Required Documents at the submission of Application Form
Document to Be Submitted Along With the Application
• Attested copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination.
• Photocopy of cast certificate and certificates related to sports, NCC, NSS etc.
• Photocopy of character certificate.
• Photocopy of AADHAR Card.
Documents to Be Submitted At the Time of Admission
• Original mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
• Transfer Certificate (Original and photocopy)
• Character Certificate (Original and photocopy)
• Gap certificate (if there is a gap of one or more academic session)
• Two Passport size photograph
• Migration Certificate (Original and photocopy) and Eligibility certificate (Original and photocopy) for those applicants who have passed their qualifying examination from any Board/University other then C.G. Board/CBSC/PRSU Raipur.
• Commitments against ragging (in prescribed format) which shall be provided at the time of admission.